Mum was absolutely gobsmacked when she came into the room whilst I was getting ready - she couldn't believe how many products I had with me for one night!
Here's a run down of what I felt to be the 'essentials' that I simply had to pack:
- Clinique Take the Day off Cleansing Oil - for removing makeup
- Pixi Glow Tonic - it was an acid toner day!
- Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Serum - my favourite daily serum for morning
- Sanctuary Spa Facial Oil - great for my dry skin
- Facial SPF - I recently started using this because...anti aging!
- May Lindstrom The Youth Dew serum - this is my night serum. It's gorgeous but I'll cry when it runs out because it costs a bomb!
- Pixi Beauty Sleep Night cream - for on top of the May Lindstrom
- Balance Me Dragon's Blood Eye Cream
- L'Occitance Ultra Rich Facial Cream - for daytime
- Simple Facial Gel Wash - for cleansing in a morning
- Deodorant & Perfume - because who wants to smell?!
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Palette - my favourite eye palette at the time
- Makeup Revolution Contour Palette
- Collection Translucent Loose Powder
- Collection Highlighting Concealer
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- Forgotten-the-name-of-it lip plumper
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Nude Eyeliner - for the waterline
- Urban Decay skin and eye primers
- Beauty Blenders
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
- Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer
- Clinique Mascara
- Mac Fixing Spray
- Mixed L'Oreal setting Spray and GOSH Lumi Drops
- A gazillion brushes
- No Oil Oil (forgotten the brand!)
- Ouai Salt Spray
So, what do you reckon? Too much for one night away?!