I think pretty much every makeup lover in the world likes a Mac lipstick. They're a staple amongst beauty fans.
I don't have a vast collection, but I thought I'd take an opportunity to round up my Macs and show you what I have.
I have amassed enough empties to claim a 'back to Mac' freebie lipstick, and judging by my very pink toned collection I think I need to branch out when picking my next colour.
From Left to Right then, this is what I currently have:
- Brooke Candy Doowop - Matte finish - this is my ultimate summer colour.
- Verve - Satin finish - a nice 90s style brown
- Plum Dandy - Frost finish - a lovely two toned purple / brown
- Hot Gossip - Cremesheen finish - a perfect everyday pink that I've worn to death, as evidenced in the photo!
- Brave - Satin finish - my wedding day lipstick and a gorgeous everyday nude pink
- Modesty - Cremesheen finish - my first Mac lipstick purchase which is another ideal nude
- Goddess of the Sea - Cremesheen finish - a limited edition, gorgeous purple
What's your Mac collection like? Any recommendations for me?